Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Of dreams and visions...

Had a nightmare, a real one last night.

I dreamt that i was burning a 'fu' (which is this piece of yellow coloured paper that the monk will pray over some prayers. It is a chinese tradition thingy that is supposed to protect a person) ANyway for some reason, after i burnt it, two hands, i don't know if it were mine or not, grabbed my throat and strangled me. I tried to break free, tried to shout out or anything. But could not. At last, somehow, i managed to shout "in the name of Jesus". And i woke. I am not sure if that really happened or not, but it was a freaky nightmare. COuld not get back to sleep till after i prayed.

Oh well. Eating before bed is not a good idea.

See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home