Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

the long road

Preparing to fly is about as easy as finding a needle in a pile of needles and haystack. It is not that there is no information, it is just that there is too much of useless information.

It is sad that i am not flying with rachel.. Means i will be awya from her for six months. Ok actually less. July, aug, sep, oct, nov (12) then will be with her. So lonely, so lonely.... Oh of course miss my family. And yes yes, school friends. Of course church. =p

I went to several tour agencies, trying to buy a flight ticket. Managed to get one from Air New Zealand, for S$1339 (with tax). I will be flying to auckland first, and then to christchruch. THen i will be going up, at the end of the semester and go to Auckland again to meet up with rachie to tour. But it will be a while before we meet , sob sob.

Ok then now checking out banks. Horrors of horrors the banks need me to be a student for at least a year, before i qualify for their student account. Not good. Not good at all. their other accounts have transaction fees. Which is bad. Need to go to ANZ to check out stuff.

Well, preparing for camp too. SOmetimes i wonder if i stretch a bit too much. Planning for my own trip, doing VCF Orientation camp, doing Church camp. It does eat a lot into my precious time. I have to stop, after this last camp. then can concentrate on both my trip and my orientation, though fortunately, i have settled my task for the camp.

SOmetimes i see my dad as a control freak. He wants things his way. And it is just so difficult to tell him that he is wrong, because he is just so stubborn. Don;t get me wrong, i love my dad. But like any one, he is not perfect. And like i was just telling him about the bank, and he asks me to ask the bank on a hundred and one other issues. And not as if i am like so free or even understand what he wants. I mean, all i want is a account, not an investment holdings, not a savings account etc etc. I am not interested in investing now. And i won;t be able to get all the info he wants also..

Perhaps it is correct to say he has too much money for his own good. Until he worries about losing it. I mean, i am fine without all the cash. Just dun splurdge of ridiculous statues costing thousands of dollars. What is the point. Save money? I do, just not enough. I think he wants me to save enough for my future. Which is about as possible as not.

I dunno. what with the church camp, the FOC, the Trip to NZ, both of them calling me to talk and complain and whatever. SOmetiems stretching is good. But the only time we can say that is after the exercise. God puts us where he wants us to shine. never to suffer only. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ok thank you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home