Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Stamp Eternity on my eyes

‘When I stand at the judgement seat of Christ and He shows His plan for me
The plan of my life as it might have been had He had His way, and I see
How I blocked him here and I checked him there and I would not yield my will
Will there be grief in my Saviour’s eyes, grief though He loves me still
Would He have me rich, but I stand there poor, stripped of all but his grace
While memory runs like a hunted thing down the path I cannot retrace
Lord of the years that are left to me, I give them to Thy Hand
Take me and break me and mould me for the pattern that thou has planned

One thing i have learnt, we need to see eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home