Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I want to OBEY you God

Well that is it. I am officially turning down an offer with SIA, which entails

2.6k a month for 16 months a year on average (4 months bonus)
One free ticket (economy return) to anywhere
Subsidised tickets
Great ROA.

But at the end of the day, the call is this: Am i prepared to set aside my dreams, desires, even blessings, that i may fulfill my calling, my purpose, indeed my destiny? Am i prepared to obey God even unto i sacrifice?

Obedience is not obedience until you learn to sacrifice what you really want for what you know God wants. If there is no price, if i had no other Job, that is not obedience by boh pian. Now i cannot say no choice, i have a great choice. But i have decided, to follow jesus. No turning back, no turning back. Only trust and obey.

It is hard, but at the end of the day, I have to be about my Father's business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home