Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

UPDATE

Ok LONG time since i blog.

Update. This week has been pretty strange. Realising that God answered my prayer. MOE has called me up for an interview today. Pretty scared when i went.

Then Uncle David from my church smsed me, and he said this, Be yourself. Which is what i did. Basically, i think the interview went ok. So praying la. If God opens this door, then YEY!!!. Course if He opens the SIA door then i also blur already. Got interview tmr.

Anyway that is the big thing in my life. My Job search. Which i hope will be stopped soon. On a side note, been meeting up with my former students of fairfield. To teach them LOGs. After every lesson, become dead log. Hopefully they understand Log.

And since they know my blog...

REMEMBER: log (x/y) = log x - log y, NOT log x / log y. Consequently, log x / log y does NOT equal to log (x/y). Make sure you remember your logarithm rules.

Also, (sin x) x (sin x) = sin (squared) x, NOT sin 2x. Goes for ALL trigo.

And sin x + sin x = 2 sin x, NOT sin 2x.

AND MAKE SURE YOU MEMORISE YOUR SPECIAL ANGLES! 0, 30, 45, 60, 90, 180, 270, 360 for ALL sin, cos, tan.

Finally, R formulae NOT given in exam. MEMORISE.

Ok on more fun stuff, i met up with people this week, been taking opportunity to meet up with friends. Last night met a friend and went to changi (which turned out to be bad place to eat, though nice place to see plane). Then today met another friend in school.

Ok well, that is all this week. super tired. Tmr got tennis and interview at SIA. Cheers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home