Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dinner

Ok quick recap over me birthday.

I had one dinner from Rachel (at this semi atas place called C&F. Nice place. Sell nice bottles too. End up with high spirits (cos i put my liquor at the top shelf). Thanks Rachel.

Then i had surprise dinner with the people from CF with two nice shirts. Bit of a surprise there. Din expect it.

Had some angpows from mom dad aunty and god ma.

Had church people giving me birthday cake. (to eat not to smear).

But overall, it was great. Thanks to everyone involved. Thank you God for sending me friends when i need it most

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home