Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Funny conversation overhead:

Teacher: Wa my students are, very smart
2nd Teacher: Why?
1st Teacher: I told them, class, silence is golden. Not bronze, not silver, not wood, golden. Then one of the girls replied
"But gold is very rare, hard to find, just like silence"

... Students.

Then i saw this guy waiting outside the class for dismissal. I was wondering why, until the class was dismissed and walked to their next lesson. This young man went up to one girl. I think he was sec 2 at most. 14 and dating!!! oh man i am 25 and single!!! HELP!!!

Anyway praying hard for something. Pray k? Pray that God's will be done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Soviet said...

Aiya there are plenty of "monks" and "nuns" around. We only happen to witness the couples who stick out conspicuously from the rest.

In any case, glad you love your students.

Wish you well.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home