Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

I qualify the Called

A few things.

I was praying today and God asked me a question. Why do i not want to enter teaching now.

And my answer was that i felt that I was not experienced in life enough to be able to bless the students.

And God in his almighty wisdom said, I qualify the called.

I dun know if God wants me to enter teaching now. I mean i always wanted to teach, i know that God did want me to teach, i just did not know he meant NOW. It is ilike all the doors of other occupations are closed. And really closed. Which is funny.

Then God asked me another question. Do i know the vehicle or the target? The vehicle is teaching, the target is my students. But am i really into the vehicle or the target group. Is my calling to the teaching industry or to the students. Either way, what is my calling, i have to know my purpose. And that is the next stage, to know God's call in my life.

The only way to do that? To practice the discipline of loving God.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home