Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I have gone for 3 interviews. Unfortunately, the places that i want do not call me back, though they have called my friends. Kinda feel pretty lousy.

Anyway the results of the 3 interviews are pretty interesting.
1. I want the job, the job dun want me (i.e. they did not know i was a fresh Graduate. SMU, never read resume)
2. I don't want the job, the job wanted me.
3. I don't want the job, the job don't want me either.

Essentially i have covered all options avaliable for me Praying for the fourth one. i.e. I want the job and the job wants me.

But above all that. ABOVE ALL THIS. My God is bigger than that. My God is all i need, want, and desire.

If i have been faithful, God will show Himself MORE THAN faithful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home