Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I have faults but am not faulty

As i QT this morning, been gripped with a sense of fear.

I am useless. People are better than me. Etc etc etc.

Let me say that that fear is real and definitely a spiritual attack. At the same time, the lies of the devil are always rooted in half truths. Half truths are far more damaging that lies.

But to uncover the lie means i need to face the lies face on. I need to admit that yes i have faults. I cannot do a lot of things. I cannot play any musical instrument well. Just don't have the music finger. I cannot study very well. I am not tactful. Yes i do have faults.

But at the other hand, i am fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God. There are facets of God that i reflect very well. I am passionate. I am interested in people's lives. I can relate to God easily, spiritually aware of God most of the time.

The only way to dispel a lie is with the truth. The only way to dispel a half lie is to present the entire truth. Have you lived with any half lies?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home