Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Journey Home

I just got home to singapore.

Weather is hot sticky, not like in europe where it is hot and dry.

Right now i am fighting both Jet lag and missing europe. A part of me really misses it, yet a part of me knows it was time to return. I see Europe by and large as a phase in my life rahter then just a period.

A lot of things happened on the trip. I wish i could say that i was the perfect travelling partner, but to be honest, i was not. I was far from it, and realise how much grace i really recieved on the trip. Let me just say that for 3 girls to travel with 1 guy (and now i can hear my travel tubbies going "We got guy going with us mah? thought is 4 girls?") it is not easy. We did not end up wanting to kill each other though.

YEah so anyway when my thoughts are more collected, i will write more

Cheers
william

1 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

welcome back. :)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home