Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Books and Cooks

Right now i am in the sterile library. Mind you, it is cold. (and my friend, upon reading that line pips "Why never bring jacket?" Tsk Tsk, E-lang major, bad English.

Well, trying to study, but somehow, just don't feel like it. A part of me is just dead. Just dead to books, (when in fact we should be dead to sin. Does that mean books are sin?). Just feeling very dead.

No i am not a undead creature. Is just that somewhere inside me, my spirit is just dead. I do not feel like studying, neither do i feel like doing anything (though come this sat, i will really be free to do anything, including nothing). I just feel lousy.

Well, at any rate, i am now just clinging around. Trying to understand a negative semidefinite. Whatever that is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Low said...

have you heard bak chor mee man 2?? it's here: http://www.mrbrownshow.com/?p=845

3:59 PM  
Blogger tsl said...

symtoms of PMS. heh. It will come and go. :P

4:48 PM  
Blogger W said...

Shirleen... PMS is for females.. Males DO NOT get pms. They are the problem. that why all the problems, like Post Menstrual Syndrome, Menopause, Menstruation all start with men.

4:57 PM  
Blogger tsl said...

they get the male version of PMS lar.. YOU GET THE IDEA. fine. mood swings. temperament change.

anyway.. haha.. i can't believe u condemn ur own kind for being the problem. hahah

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home