Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

CATS

Met the most stupid cat in the world..

I parked my car at a HDB car park inorder to go to PS to get something. When i came back, a brown coloured cat was lying on the roof of my car.

I went to my car, opened the door, put my stuff in, and the stupid cat just looked at me. I wondered what to do, like if i drive off, would the creature stretch out his/her claws and scratch my car. Thankfully, the cat figured i was about to drive off, so it basically got off the car, i was watching it's every move. Poor bart...

Yup so there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home