Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Illusion of Reality

Well i am back from phantom.

It is a great show, great costumes, great music, fantastic props. Only thing, the voices lack spirit. Except for the phantom, i felt a bit let down by the singing. other than that, it was good.

Will blog more tmr.

time to snooze..

2 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

"No more talk
of darkness,
Forget these
wide-eyed fears.
I'm here,
nothing can harm you -
my words will
warm and calm you.

Let me be
your freedom,
let daylight
dry -your tears.
I'm here,
with you, beside you,
to guard you
and to guide you . . ."

"You were once my one companion
You were all that mattered
You were once a friend and father
Then my world was shattered"

heh. i have listened to the phantom CD countless times.

11:16 AM  
Blogger W said...

Haha well it was great set, great everything except the voices. think the group singing a bit off.. sleepy...

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home