Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Drafts and draftings

I just submitted my ISM's first draft. I hope it goes well.


The paper was a killer to write. Because i was taking someone's unpublished work and extending his very complicated model... But ll i know is, the main part is over. Now waiting for response then i cn edit...

I was driving back tonight from school, then decided to do a detour to Marina Bay. Lovely place to drive, lovely bends and all. When i change my car, or go and do something to the current car, i shall def be racing there.

Anyway, i did not speed.

As i drove there, it hit me really hard that good byes are really so hard to say. I am now 25. I am now 34 days from Graduation. Until that time comes, this is truly the last time i will be a student. I will not be welcome as a student anywhere in the world anymore. My friends that i meet in NUS, i wonder how many will i keep.

QUite frankly, i fear that the most. Wondering how many friends i will actually still keep in touch. There are so many people i just pray that i can stay in close contact with for a long time. But that is just a prayer. I dunno if it will occur.

Life is unexpected. A part of me is wondering how now. Where do i go from here? Where do i run from here? So many questions questing across my head. My path before me i know not. It is scary. I think the biggest one is still the relationship issue. It stil tugs at my heart. And surrendering is the hardest thing to do.

I dunno where i am going. I dun even know if i want to go anywhere. But i know, my God goes before me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home