Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Real but not defeated

I learnt a bad trait i had

When i am suffering, when i am battling it out, when i am struggling, people know i am struggling. People know i am fighting. Yet either i do not share, or i share inaccurately. And in so many times, people end up saying the wrong thing.

But the thing is this, there are times when i am struggling and i just want to tell the world, look at me, look at me, i am fighting, i am struggling, but i dun want to share.

And that is the whole thing with me. I want people to know that i am struggling. For what purpose, i dunno. But as i talk to a friend, i am impressed at how this person can actually be real and still not defeated. Exactly how i am NOT, ( i am real and defeated).

How can this be? Being real and defeated. But that is the heart attitude i have. Real and defeated. Yet my friend showed me, being real and not defeated. Admitting that it hurts, it troubles, but it does not rule.

That is praising God in the storm.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

if God is for us, who can be against us.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home