Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

in School. On a holiday

Nothing is sadder than to be in school. On a publicl holiday. When even the bus services cease to make their routine runs through the campus. When usual throngs of people run silent, and the ghost of yesteryear silently float by.

It is times like this that make me remember that this is my last year. The memories i have of this place are in continuous creation, though with the arrival of april, my belonging to NUS ceases.

I like to live a life of no regrets. Of making decisions, right or wrong, but not looking back and wondering what if. To live in the present, savouring the past, looking for the future. To be in faith that God is bigger than all things. To know that God is your God and he will not let you go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home