Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Knowing who am i

You know as i reflect on the year (yes a bit slow, but hey God only called me to do that today) somethings came to mind.

Rachel mentioned today that she found it strange. That i can know God so well, know people so well, be sensitive to them, yet be totally clueless of myself.

Strange but true. I am now on a new journey with God. Last year, was a trip to know him. FOr one year, i grew deeper with God. This year, the call is different. To know myself.

So wierd to do that. But this is the journey i am on, and to be honest, i am quite afraid. Very afraid. To be brought on a journey to know who i am in the eyes of God, in the heart of God, i think that is the purpose of the journey. Which probably explains the very tough walk i am having. To just strip everything that i have, that i may be bare and honest with God about who am I.

On the issue of my covenant, let me just say this. BE CAREFUL with covenants. Dun anyhow make them. What you say in the courts of the lord, the Lord holds you accountable to Him. So, anyway, here is to the next leg of preparation for eternity. To know who God is, to know who I am, to know where to go next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home