Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

In Love

I just read this http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001306.cfm.

And it hit me. What being in love meant.

Being in love was this idea i had but could not really articulate. I only could contemplate it, and give vague answers about the idea of falling in love. I only knew it was different from loving someone. Being in love was one thing, loving someone another.

Then as i read the article, it just hit me. When you fall in love, the question you ask is not is she the one? But when you fall in love, the question should become, am i good enough for her.

I been asking myself, am i the type of guy, that if I were a father and my daughter brought someone like me home, would i approve? Essentially, placing myself as a dad and wondering if my life right now could classify me as possible bf/husband material.

I dunno man. I really dunno. I want to be ready, i think i am ready. All i need now is, well, God. (Dun we all).

Issues issues, all around. As they rise up, do we meet them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home