Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Life

So much has happened over the last few days. Stuff God spoke that i have to write down lest i forget.

Several days ago, God shared with me something. So many times i felt down for no reason, just hurting inside with no idea why. triggers of pain from within. i was reading this book, Beyond the Veil by Alice Smith. And God spoke. He told me that so many of my pains, come from within. Comes from God. Comes from a calling of God to pray. To intercede and to fall on my knees again. To go back into the secret place at that moment to cry out.

Then last night, God reminded me of the power in prayer. Of the effectiveness of prayer. Prayer is not medicine, not paracetomol we take upon having a headache for instant relief. Prayer is about living in Faith.

What is faith?
Hbr 11:1 - Now faith is the assurance of {things} hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Faith is exactly about living for things yet unseen, of things hoped for. What hope do we have? Hope of our salvation.
Rom 8:24 - For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he {already} sees?

Prayer is about living in faith. A manifestation of living out our faith. By declaring and claiming in faith, we live in faith. And Faith is the assurance of things hoped for and not seen.

Pray. Intercece. Cry out to God. God wants a relationship with you. He desires a relationship with you. One of closeness with him. The shepherd stands at the door and knocks. Open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home