Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sharing

Last night during QT, God showed me a vision. He was walking with me thorugh a war torn area.

Dirt and rubble coated the floor, whilst dust lined the air. Death lay pungent in the atmosphere. Walls crumbled and incomplete.

Then Jesus told me. That was my temple. My temple, when God lived, was being attacked, seiged, and lay in ruins. My spiritual walk with God was in tatters. It was broken.

But how then can i still hear God? Then he showed me Israel. All the years, when Israel did not own Jerusalem, when the temple wsa in ruins and the people scattered, still God was with the people and still God kept His word. God ensured the presence of Jews on the promised land. Jsut like that. Israel alive but not living.

And that was like me. I still could hear God. I could still pray and all that, still do the same stuff, but inside i was broken and torn down. No more. Alive but not living. And everything made sense. I needed people. I needed contact to fill up the wounds inside. The spirit man inside who is wounded. Down but NOT OUT. And why i was so eagerly searching for human touch and human love. Cos i was broken inside and torn down. Torn apart.

I still am wounded and broken, still hurting and crying inside. But i also know that God said He wants to rebuild. Where i see death, He sees life. Where i see destruction, He sees construction. Where i see pains, He sees growth. Where i see failure, He sees hope. And i want that. I want the temple inside of me to be where my God, the King of Kings, Lord of all creation lives. Where i know He is with me all my days. My God never forsakes me. My God is for me. And that i declare, my God guards.

Please keep me in prayer, as i rebuild my temple inside of me. As i find jesus again in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home