Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, August 25, 2006

In class now

I am now in class. This is very scary. Everyone else knows everyone else, or at least is in a cliche. It appears that somehow i never did really mix around in economics circles.

Actually that is not true. I have several friends in economics major in this school. It just happens that the whole lot of them are not doing honours and that means yes that means that i am all alone here in the EC4302 class, Macroeconomic 3. Can die ah!!!!

On a very positive note, this week has been a special week. I have felt God's affirmation and yeah, it really encourages. To know that hey, what you are doing puts a smile on God's face.

God is really in this place. He calls and he sends. He delivers and he saves. He brings, he guides, he is real.

Ok class starts. Will update later. Cheers. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger aditya liviandi said...

cheer up, yeah?
i thought your blog died. apparently my computer doesn't refresh the page. bugger. so i've been reading bart's back for months. oh well.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home