Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

tabernacle of death, of life

Last night, i woke at 3 am. Had a splitting headache. Prevented me from sleeping.

And i prayed. And God spoke.

We are the temple of God in this world. We are the temple, the tabernacle. The temple lacks two things. No steps, no cut rocks.

No steps because nothing we do is good enough to step up to God. Nothing we can do is worthy to bring us near GOd. Nothing.

No cut rocks, because it is not our actions, not our works that brings us to God. Nothing we do is worthy as a sacrifice for God.

The tabernacle starts out with a death. The death of the sacrifice. The ark was kept in the tabernacle, and it represented death. Anyone who see it, anyone who touches it, will die. Until we have death, the tabernacle of death stayed as a tabernacle of death. Until we die, it will stay as death.

But realise this, once we die, once we lay our lifes down for Christ, once we die, then life can come in. Then the tabernacle will be one of life. One where the blood of christ will flow over us, bring us life.

Last night, my temple started to be build. A death occurred. A sacrifice. Of pride. Of sins. Of pain. of Hurt. Of gurdges. Of everything not of God. All sacrificed. A fire lit by God, the fires of holy spirit, the fire that lighted the candles in the holy place, that same fire raged inside and consumed the sacrifices. The light burns. The altar of incense is lit.

God wants me to rebuild the temple. The temple of God within me. Is to be rebuild with the sacrifices of God. A broken and contrite spirit. The fires of God will burn within. I wnat to be led by the fire of Holy Spirit. i want to be led by the spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home