Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Questions

Hmmm.

Let me ask a question.

How do you know what signs from God are meant to be read? Which is his voice?

For a guy blessed to hear God's heart, sometimes i realise there are issues that i cannot hear too well, or rahter i hear what i want to hear. And this issues tend to be the most important ones.

i still ponder, what actions in my life do i not obey God. Where in my life is my God not God. Where in my life do i still take charge. Where in my life am i still the boss? The driver?

Been so long since i blogged. So much has really happened that i cannot really see where i am now.

God has taught me so much more about his character. About his love, His grace, and His awesomeness. The fear of God has been a core fudemental part of Christianity. Yet do i fear God? Do i really Fear God?

Fearing God is not a bad thing. So many people think that Fear is a bad thing. But Fearing God comes from knowing God.

God is a being who in His word says that He knows the names of each and every star, his palms the width of the universe. Yet every hair on our head is numbered. He also says that no man may see His face, for the Lord your God is a Holy God, and live. God is a holy God. Yet this amazing God wants a relationship with us. He wants a relationship with us. But when we see him, in the light of who God really is and can do, and you come to a place where the only thing keeping you from Death is God's grace and mercy, do you not tremble and fear God?

I want that reverrance of God. Iw ant to know my God as a Holy, Just, God, one who is filled with Mercy and Grace, yet who is the only rightful Judge.

I also want answers from God to the issue at hand. What plans thee?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home