Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Listening but not hearing

haiz. My friend Jon said it well. "We all want the answers to life's questions - maybe sometimes all we really need to know is that He holds them, and trust that He will reveal it when it is best for us yet, everything will be in accordance with scripture, so my best bet would be to go back to that. i suppose at times when we don't really know what God is saying, or we are in doubt, it is better to err on the side of caution "

Haiz. SOmetimes all we need is for us to trust God.

As for don't really know, i guess that is a struggle. To know what God is saying at any time is God's gift for me. Yet in this issue, and only this, i am so scared to make a mistake. I am already erring on side of caution.

Lord you know all things. Nothing can escape you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home