Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thanks

Thanks to God for his rebuke.

I think i become like peter. Who obeyed Jesus and came out of the boat, only to see the waves and start to sink. Jesus wants me to look at him. Wants me to see him, not the problems.

The problems, circumstances, the issues, they are all there. God wants to change them, change me. But i gotta look at him first. I gotta look at him fully and be fully dependent on him.

I guess my point is, been walking alone with God so long it is lonely and scary. But i continue with His grace. Hopefully, i find people with me. Else, for this season, it's just me and him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home