Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Testify

I testify of God's Faithfulness.

For He is always with me, and no matter what, when i take that leap of faith, i find my God waiting to lift me up to greater heights.

I testify of God's strength.

For when i am weak He is Strong, His Grace is sufficient for me.

I have just gone through a tough week. Physically, emotionally. Been going for prayer everyday this week, leading it. My time table starts at 7, when i seek God for what to pray that day. Sometimes, it is clear, other times, it is just a word.

The day goes on till midnight, everyday. Yet everyday is a walk with God. Through friends, through studies, through even driving, and discovering new things about Bart (a black, 1475 cc Honda City Vtec Manual,) new things about friends (e.g. Ben Fong Buying Car, Mervyn dyeing hair) and church (having a worship hall with lovely sound system). I think discovering is so cool.

It is tiring physically to be up so much, and about, but i thank GOd that the time spent is fruitful. I make friends, and realy treasure this freedom to just do stuff.

Emotionally, an issue is bugging my spirit, which gets me asking God everyday, Lord, you know all things, you know i love you. You know i need you. So, would you guide me.

Relationshipally, i really want to thank my econs friends who got me out of school two days in a row to go shopping. My friend who needed to go for the SIA water confidence test wanted to buy a pair of trunks. Think he was not too amused when we suggested New Urban Male's ultra little cloth trunks.

I wanna thank you for encouraging me through the your growth. You've become really sensitive to God's heart and can really hear Him. Thanks so much also for being a friend.

i wanna thank another friend, who's advice i really took under serious advisement. I treasure your honesty with me. Decisions made contrary to actions are not in spite of advice, but upon advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home