Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, February 23, 2007

The deadlines are not my death

Monday - Microeconomic Analysis 3 Test
Wednesday- Department of Justice takes on Gillette-Parker Merger defense presentation
Friday - Topics in Economics - Game theory Test
Friday - Forensics Psychology Essay
Mid March - ISM: Merging or splitting under a multiple prize, multiple winner with continuous type, symmetric distribution contestant essay due
April - Exams.
April 28 - Final exam. I graduate ( and my covenant ends =p)

Prayer - everyday, 9 am.

I know for one thing, i am busy. But for something bigger, My God has sustained me through something i know i cannot, and i know My God continues to sustain me for the next season. There is no doubt. I am stretched. But My God stretches me to my limit with his Grace.


God i am on my knees. Walk with me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home