Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

RIght now

I sometimes hate my life.

Right now, i am solving something that is meaningless to people, one where no one really bothers to ask how it is.

Right now i am trying to get economic intuition for something that is ridiculous.

Right now, i have people who need my counsel.

Right now, i feel that there is no one out there who really supports me in what i do.

Right now, i am alone.

Right now, all i have is God. I know i should say it is enough, but let me assure you, it is not. It is not.

Right now, i still can hear God, right now i am wondering why i can still hear him so clearly.

Right now i am wondering, this emotions i wrestle within, why did i make the covenant?

Right now, i should be focusing on God, but i find my thoughts wondering away.

Right now, i am thinking about my future, and thinking if i have a future.

Right now, i am asking God to give me a break, let me pass with just a pass, not ace the test he has for me, but just let me through. What more do you want from me?

Right now, i want to live life. I want to take bart out for a spin. Like really race up and down.

Right now, i want to feel loved.

Right now, i need to be human and break down.

Right now, i should be preparing to teach OIA (which apparently is IBS, but slightly different) tmr, when i have not even gone for one session of teaching.

Right now, i should be prepared for whatever my prof will say about my draft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home