Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Updates

Well monday is the last CG for me.

Bit sad actually. I will really miss all my cgms.

Shaun, Rixin, Dean, Hui Min, Steph, Doris, Rachel, En Lin, Ivan, Evan, Pearlyn, Tash. Really will miss the union we had, the friendship, the regular meeting up. A part of me knows that well, NUS is over. And like i said, i think i am happy that i gave it my best shot. But there is a huge tinge of sorrow as i prepare to leave.

It comes with every batch. Some of my friends are so happy to leave NUS. They felt that it was a waste of time, it is like overrated. For me, i think i am keen to leave because it is time to leave. I enjoyed my NUS life, but now is the time for me to enter into the next stage of life. Work.

Reflections on this period is hard. Will do it another time. Want to let it all sink in.

Right now, all i want to say is, I will miss NUS. Of all the different stages in my life, Pri, Sec, JC, Army, NUS, i enjoyed NUS the most. If i could, i would repeat this phase of life again, to undo the mistakes, and to relive the good points. But all i have and am grateful for are friends and memories.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

simply said, greatly felt.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Miss Low said...

I will definitely miss you lor.

Hui Min

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home