Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lame

I found a book called O-pun sesame. A lot of my friends are killing me because of it.

Yesterday at the exam tea, someone said we should serve cordial as the drink rahter than milo. I remarked that would be nice because we were very cordial.

Whilst preparing the milo, i din have a spoon to stir, so i took to shaking the thermos of milo. We served it as shaken, not stirred.

Then today, a friend's lapi had to revist the hospital cos she had some problems with the drivers. She also said her number 4 key was spoilt. Then i said, that why you should not 'fource' your keys.

Anyway, i have a problem with maths. My conversation with my friend went

Gillian: should have brought my books out to mug. They are in your car.
Me: Haha, then my car can mug. Then he will know that one wheel plus two wheels equals two wheels.
Silence.
Me(undertones): One plus two is. oh wait. three. Oops.

And a problem with english:
Me: Don't you know that curiosity catches the early... eh. eh eh.

or (while making milo)
Me: Don't you know that too many cooks spoil the milo, i mean, broth.

Sigh. My brain is not working.


And now, more puns:

A bachelor is a man with un-altar-able views.

while

Adversity is a bad town to live in

and

Advice is a cigarette or liquor commercial

Ok see you

2 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

haha. makes one think on one's toes.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if i didn't eat in the library, i'd have a deadline outside the exam hall. (deadline, as what o-pub sesame says, is a funeral procession) bwahaahahahahah

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home