Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Exhausted

I am tired.

Last night, after studying in school for hours, i decided to go home early, which i did. Subsequently i decided since it was early, 10pm, i went for jog. Quite happy with the progress there. Should be able to finish my 2.4 km in an acceptable time. And almost ready to take on the challenge of army half marathon.

Anyway, for some unexplainable reason, i failed to sleep soundly. Ended up waking at 4 am.. dunno why. Slept again at like 5 plus.

Got up at 7, came to school for tennis with matthew and evan. Decided that we should stage a play called "Le Miserable Player", or "Phantom of the courts". But seriously, since we been playing for quite regularly, we have improved. By and large, our balls land in our own court=p

Anyway i am now in school, trying to finish up forensics science. Super sleepy.. but must press on.

Today, i made a move. A step to let go, and just move. Just let go, kinda like letting go to have faith. Is a long story and i should be studying so i will just say that if you please, pray for me that i may have faith, and work on my distrust of God.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

taking one teeny weeny step requires faith in itself. taking it has already demonstrated faith.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home