Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pride and Prejudice

I just learnt my new season, journey of desire, is one which ties in with the issue God wants to lead me through.

The last season God called me to a place of brokeness. A place where i had to lay down my pride, where my pride was ripped out.

This new season seems to tie in wonderfully on the journey of desire (which is the cure) and the problem (disbelief).

I happened to mail a friend and God just led me to realize that the crux of the whole issue is that i still disbelief Him.

Not in the sense i doubt He lives, or i doubt He died and rose again, or that He is faithful, great, worthy etc etc.. But there are some elements of distrust. And i think God is telling me to trust him fully.

I have always taken leaps of faith when it comes to trusting God. So far, He's met me everytime. But now God is building my faith on another foundation. Desire.

The desire, the hunger for God, is a passion for God that will fuel your trust in God. When you love someone, you will naturally trust that person. When you desire and love God, you will naturally trust God.

The journey of desire, to counter the element of distrust.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home