Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Blogging..

Ok been a while since i updated.

So here goes.

I have ended my school term (and for those who are cursing me to fail bleah). Last saturday, it was over.

I have been planning for europe =)... Going to be away from 7th may to 14 june, so this blog will be irregularly updated.

I have managed to meet up with many people. Thank God for time.

I have not been able to meet God. So i been praying that this month or so away will be spent with some time in thinking and talking to God. Want and need to find God in my life again.

Basically yeah, now i am hot sweaty and hair filled (Went for hair cut). I will update more tonight

Cheers
WIlliam

4 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

wow. that's a very long holiday. going alone?

10:42 PM  
Blogger Soviet said...

Officially, with your last exam you're now known as GRADUATE!

hehe! Hope you enjoy your holidays. Anyway you've been a very good friend a great senior.

Wish you well.

2:17 AM  
Blogger W said...

Shirleen- No i am going with some of my classmates..

Eugene- GRADUATE LOH (Sounds like ORD LOH)

I think i shall put my itenary up

11:40 AM  
Blogger tsl said...

icic. sounds damn fun. haha. have a gd holiday.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home