Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

God you are God. Teach me that you are my God

This evening, God said something. (been avoiding Him actually)

"You have not found me yet"

My heart sank.

I don't know what to do. So many times, i pray for people, that they may know God, that they may have God in their lives, that God becomes real, that God is real to them. So many times i tell people that God is a God who wants to know you personally.

But now, God tells me I have not found Him. That to me, God is still God, but not my God.

When God addressed Israel, it was The Lord, YOUR God. God made us individually.
Psa 139:13 For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb.

Yet i do not know God. I don;t know where to go from here.

1 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

But God knows you. And He is with you, even if u feel otherwise. Knowing God is a process. Just like a child grows to know his mother, he'd never fully comprehend her person, or her love, or what she does....over time, perhaps over the child's whole lifetinme,he may not fully know her... but, he has grown to love her nonetheless. It doesn't make the relationship any less. =)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home