Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Exciting Events Encountering Europe

In case i have not told you, I am going for a short holiday to Europe!!!! With some of my econs classmates. So exciting!!!

So here is my blog post which i will use to update my trip to Europe. Will figure a way to use this post only.

We will be landing in Rome (where the buffaloes roam) on the 8 May. Staying in Italy for the next 7 days, we will be visiting Florence, Venice, Milan, Vatican City.

16-22th would find us exploring the Austria, where the cities or Vienna, Salzburg and Innsbruck will have the joy of our entertaining Opun of day.

23-2th June is home of the automobile legend germany. Visiting Stuttgart (home of Porsche) Dresden (home of Volkswagen) Munich (home of Bavarian Motor Works or BMW). Sigh. i wanna go work in germany.

2 to 6th june is when we enter the country of passion, love romance, and everything French. Louvre Museum, here we come=p

Finally, 7-13th june is our last stop, visit to Spain. Not exactly sure where but yeah.

Will update more. Cheers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home