Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Graduation

Sat, 07/07/07


"Mr Presiding Officer: We would (something about scrolls and presenting the scrolls)"

I now have a certificate that says

This is to certify that

Seah Kah Yi

Having fulfilled the requirements prescribed by the university was conferred the degree of

BACHELOR OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
SECOND CLASS HONOURS (LOWER)
IN ECONOMICS

on

30 June 2007

Yup yup, the most expensive certificate i have to date. And you'd think they will laminate it for you.. But oh well.

That phase of my life is over. I have finished. I think i can say that i have run the good race, fought the good fight. NUS will always hold a special place in my heart. Where i was urged on to greater heights with God, and where i was able to urge others to know God more.

To my honours cohort, you guys rock. Thanks so much for everything. Basant, Aggey are now stories for future. Econometrics, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics are horrors for future students. To C, Amy, Nerine, Eileen, Ng Wei, Kian Chong, Malcolm. Without you honours year will be impossible. With you guys, honours year is and will always be my favourite year.

To my other non econs friends who are graduating, e.g. Ivan, Rachel, Evan, Chris, Huishan, Meisi, Adeline, (and so so many more) all the best in life. Remember your friends.You guys helped me so so much.

To my other non graduating friends, Weiying, Winnie, Liz, Shaun, Pearlyn, Dean, Huimin, (and too many more, i love you guys, dun think that just cos your name not here i dun love you) etc etc, your turn will come. Thanks so much for being there for me. Inasmuch as the graduating CFers have poured out for you, pour out for the next generation.

To my parents, thanks for being patient, and yeah, the only gift i hope i can give you for now (cos unemployed) is that of seeing me in a gown. 25 years of life. And all we have to show for is a certificate.

To everyone in church i love you very much. Without you guys, life will be without God. You guys showed me that God is real and present.

Well, life goes on. Tetelestai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home