Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Laughter

My friend blogged this:

(From transformers)... "(B)ut the most duh statement in the movie belongs to Megatron. After breaking out of the ice he was frozen in since 1935, the first words were actually “I’m Meeeegaaaatrroon!”

Like -_-

I mean, if I’m frozen in ice for 72 years, my first words definitely won’t be “I’m ***** *******!”"


Actually dear friend, i think you WILL actually say that. Somehow, i can imagine you saying that. Which is really funny. For those who know who the person is, i think you can guess why i say it's funny

Wanted to go wash car and run, but it rained, and is still raining. SO see how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home