Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Living In, Out, For

A while ago i wrote about Living FOR God.

Today as i was waiting for a bus to go somewhere, God spoke of two other things. Living In and Living Out the truth.

Living In the truth literally means to inhabit the truth. Make the truth your home. Literally, dwell in the Word of God.

Living Out simply means using the truth, as the measure for Life. Nothing more. Living a life that exhibits God's truth. A walking evidence of truth.

Living For means willingness to fight for the truth. Ain't easy.

I wrote this simply because i been praying about life, and i realise that so much of my life is still not right with God. Not praying enough, not deciding everything with God, just moving around. Nomadic even. Slowly. I want to Live In and Live Out the truth.

Bless you

1 Comments:

Blogger ArkAngel said...

Aye, sometimes I feel that way too. Know that my walk's not as close as it should be, and all too often, I go off on my own tangent to chase my own dreams...

Jesus never said it was easy. Press on brother

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home