Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter

I watched Harry Potter today.

The book's much better, but i really liked the action part, i.e. the magic being shot at each other. Though unfortunately, Harry Potter is actually unable to perform spells without not shouting, i.e. nonverbal spells. So technically everytime he casts a spell, he has to speak. Not just point. And Cho Chang is chio. So is hermonie. Btw, did you guy realise that Ginnie was pretty upset when Harry stayed back to talk to Cho at the end of one of the training sessions (before he kissed Cho)

Anyway the point of this blog, is actually not about the show. It was about the people me. They were making so much noise, literally having a conversation about the popcorn, i was so mad, i turned around and said politely "Would you please keep quiet back there" (though my movie kaki said i sounded harsh)

And the girls beside me were stunned, the students i scolded cowed into silence, people behind them shocked (i must have spoken pretty loudly), and yeah. Din know i could be that peeved.

The rest of the movie became pretty enjoyable.

Okie that was that. Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home