Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hmmm

Ok well it turns out i now have a interesting question. CAAS has called me with a offer. Thankfully i am not tempted. Because it is (drum roll) a fireman's job.

Now do not get me mistaken, i have the highest respect for people who are fire fighters, i respect people who choose careers where they place their lives to save others. But that is not my calling. I am not called to place my life to defend the lives of others in the face of disasters. I am not called to firemen job.

Why did i apply for it? Because when i did apply, the term Senior Airport Emergency Officer did not sound like a fireman's job. Unfortunately, it turns out, it is.

So anyway if you guys are keen on an exciting career with CAAS, honestly this is pretty cool. If i was into such a life, it will be something i am willing to take up. Unfortunately, this is not my cup of tea. So lalal.

Going to be teaching at school next week for relief. The one where Ade and Ruth were at. Pray for me. And the students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home