Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Laughter the best medicine

Conversations with Weiying last night

Weiying: hi
oh, cos fell ill
thought of asking u.. but u wont b free..
me: ??
huh?
asking me?
free?
i not free for fall sick yea
thanks


Yes dear girl. I am so not free to fall sick. Seriously, why would i be free to fall sick?

Anyway, me birthday is coming up. So i have decided to come up with a list of presents i would like.

1. BMW M5.
2. Honda City Accessories.
3. High paying job where all i need is to sit back, raise leg and drink kopi.
4. A girlfriend.

Haha. Seriously, no la just joking. On all of them. What i would like, is to spend time with my friends and family. What i would like is friendship, relationship.

Happy birthday to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home