Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fruit

Jn 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.

Rev 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me"

God gave me a word yesterday. Do i bear good fruit? Am i bare because I have borne bad fruit and am being pruned, or is it because the fruit i bear, others have partaken of. Fruit borne by trees do not serve the trees (other then to propagate) The trees fruit is eaten by others, blessing the people who partake of the fruit. Bad fruit means you are pruned, or cut down. Good fruit means you will be harvested.

I do not know if i have borne good fruit, or even if i have been able to bless anyone. But i know that right now, i am bare. For what reason i know not.

Shaun said it is seasons. Well let me pray hard that this season i will not have a season of fruitless waiting. God did say that if I open the door, He will come in. When He abides in Me, I will bear fruit.

This is not a bible exposition. You will notice that some times i use verses out of context. God speaks and uses the verses out of context (but in context with his character) to me. That is my personal belief, and that is how He has always spoken to me. I write this as a disclaimer, because i am sick of people telling me the context. God's word (Rhema) is different from God's word (Logos).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home