Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Monday, August 13, 2007

I qualify the Called

Again and again, after talking to some people, God's call is stronger and stronger. Now i am wondering, What should i do?

I am loathe to apply (partly for fear of getting the job and also the fear of not getting the job). But also because i have told so many people that i want to wait to get experience.

Unfortunately i can see that the reason i give is slowly being eroded as a practical reason, as that reason now succeeds only as an excuse not to join the teaching profession. To be honest, while working people do have things that they can teach, the marginal effect i think is very little.

How God? Why can't you send me BIG BIG sign, like a JOIN TEACHING TODAY email or flyer, or better still, all the ministry saying NO NO WE NO HIRING YOU.

ARGH

Jobs jobs. Is it not easier just to do what i want?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

of coz its always easier to do just what u want - but is that what u really want?? to always just be able to do what u want?? wad's easiest may not always be the best. what we want v. what God wants. we know these things.. sometimes we just need a little reminder ;)

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home