Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blogs

I must be careful.

I found my students blog, from Fair Field. So i decided that from now i have to be super careful. Google is the new police.

Anyway i think my students from the said school are super funny. Reading their blogs, learning about who likes who. I realise that as we age, relationships only becomes more complicated. Not too sure if people do mature enough to handle them. But oh well.

To every student in my classes, bless you guys. Keep you guys in my prayers.

In the event any of them finds my blog,
MATHS TEST ON WED, CH 10 AND 12. DUN FORGET. MAKE SURE YOU DO THE QUESTIONS IN THE BOOK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home