Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mistakes

When a doctor makes a mistake, his patient dies.
When a lawyer makes a mistake, his client goes to jail.
When a policeman makes a mistake, a criminal goes free.
When a teacher makes a mistake, he cleans the blackboard.

I made boo boo today. About parallelogram. Bad boo boo, bad boo boo. Took one hour to dis explain and still cannot get it. Leave it to glen. Haha.

I love my classes, full of life, but like any children requiring the occasional bouts of discipline. I think i rather have them responding then simply quietly doing work. Lifely.

Tmr is my last day here. Feeling a bit sad because i have grown attached to the classes. Will miss their noise, their actions. Pray that each and every one of them will rise up to claim the destiny that God has for them. I wonder when God is not in the school, what then? If God is not allowed into the place, what will education be?

Teachers who come in, do not come in because it is a noble, good job. Come in because you want to bring God to the environment, including to the teachers. Come in because you are called.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home