Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

F word

Today's blog is on F word.

Funny.
I am shamelessly copying this off my friend's blog

"The bad thing, was that we were 'treated' to a really ridiculous, arty-farty performance with some kind of neo-pagan deity dressed in red and running about on rollerblades who was like the the personification of some kind of spirit while his minions worshiped golden calves. I mean come on, surely they could have done something better than show us that. Like some history stuff, or a performance that everyone could enjoy, not just those who splash paint randomly on canvas and see art in their expressionistic departure from artistic norms. Bah. I certainly didn't like that bit. I fell asleep. "

Funny guy, Dan.

Funny

Conversation with ClaRA
Clara: yawn
i shall pack my lappie
me: for? you going china?
Clara: ...
as in the files inside
me: huh? why you packing them? leave them in the laptop la. you take them out the laptop not going to be lighter lor
Clara: ...............

Ah ClaRA. Can see her Swing Hair.

Faith

Anyway, service today was a timely reminder from God. Pastor was just sharing, that at the end of the day, Faith is the substance of things NOT SEEN. We do not base our faith on the seen but on what God has told us, his spoken word to us, both the Word (bible) and the Word (God's voice).

God has told me a few things. I am claiming in faith.

1. I will teach. He said a few things concerning that, including " He qualifies the call" and "If my called do not go to redeem what i call them to, who will?".
2. God said, no matter what others say, what I say is what you base your faith on. Have faith.

So essentially on this journey of discovering God again, i am fighting for faith, fighting for my life to be free to worship God, to live a life For God.

Bless you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home