Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

God's Glory

Something my friend sent me.

When anything in creation fulfills its purpose, it brings glory to God

You bring God glory just by being who you are and who you are is great

Prov 16:4
The LORD has made everything for its own purpose, Even the wicked for the day of evil.

Is it more simpler than that? No. To be who God made us to be, to fulfill his purpose for us, gives him the greatest Glory. There is no need to go out there and make huge numbers of believers, to even build churches, to go for missions. It is so easy, to be who God made us to be. That above EVERYTHING gives him the greatest Glory.

Everything is made for God's Glory. If we defy his purposes, we sin. As long as we are not in his purposes, we are sinning.

If we fulfill his purposes, no matter how small, God says Well done Good and Faithful servant.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home