Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

BIrthday Surprises, Hair Saloon for dinner.

Last night, i was surprised.

Adeline, Liz and me arranged to have dinner together. what i did not know wat that was just part of the group.

We met at marina square, me being totally clueless. Ade said we will be eating at this place called Helio Asia. Which WAS a fusion restaurant of sorts.

I say was because when we got there, the mall directory actually insisted it was a health care shop. Of course it turned out, it was a spa. So it was a bit hard to have dinner at the spa.


We then proceeded to Cafe cartel where Ade asked for 6 seats. Which of course set my mind off, because i went, ADE????????? Six seats for 3 people?

Shortly after, Clara and Meisi turned up. With Cake. For my face. So sweet of clara to cream me and i din even know la. Walked back and forth from the table to the inside to get bread, smiling at a cute girl, and not realising i had some brown chocolate on my face.

Anyway, we had bad meal. The Cafe Cartel at Marina Square LOST our orders, the ribs that were supposed to be good were bad. Anyway, halfway through the meal, Daniel came down to join.

We adjourned for dessert at a very atas place, (where clara wanted to steal the menu) at Swissotel. Looked nice, dessert was great, but pricey. And coffee with liquor really came as two cups. One cup coffee, one cup liquor. Bleah.

Anyway, Matt, Lester, Ruth, Evan Joined us at the place. Giving me an even bigger surprise. Evan baked (so touched). And she kept trying to get cream on my face. Which she did (din i mentioned i was so 'touched' by the chocolate, literally?) Took a lot of napkins to clean up.

Ok so anyway it was a great time. Wanna really thank the following people( in order of appearance):

Adeline
Elizabeth
Clara
Meisi
Daniel

For the great dinner and the shirts

Matthew
Lester
Ruth
Evan

For dessert and the shirts

Jocelyn
Huishan
Pearlyn
Sida
WeiYing
Winnie

For the shirts

THANKS SO VERY MUCH GUYS. YOU really made my birthday memorable. Hugs and Kisses (if you will receive them)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home