Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Heart Surgery

The word i got for this week is transformation.

And to do that, is the heart surgery i need. Prov tells us to guard our heart for from it springs the issues of life (Prov 4:23). Jam 1:14 - 15 tells us the reason we sin, that there is desires. Roms 1 tells us of the wrong transformation, one where we are transformed wrongly to a sinful life.

But as God manages the deepest issues in my life, the removal of desires not for God, i find myself confronting my greatest struggles. My deepest battles against loneliness. The pains i buried, to ignore. I realise that deep within me is a cry. A cry that i have not heard for so long. And that cry i need to deal with. The cry to be heard.

I hav forgotten how to listen to hearts. I hear but do not listen, i have ears but speak too much. I need to remember to hear the cry of hearts, the tears that people cannot see. The pain that people ignore. I need to go back to the root of listening.

Last night, God told me again, love my people. Love my people without expectation of return. Love my people like I love them. In the face of rejection, God continues to love.

Anyway i need to confess, i have not taken up the ministry of God seriously. God gave me the ministry of JYC, and i have wasted the time there. Wasted the people who join JYC, the leaders. Everyone's time i have wasted simply by not taking the ministry seriously. How many youths have i caused to lose their hope in righteousness. I dunno, but i realise that i have squandered my responsibility away. Being lazy. I need to recapture the burden from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home